About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Erected-0ne liked the chapter Foreplay First in Chemical Control.
2 days ago
-
Erected-0ne liked the chapter He tries and explains himself in Truth of the Matter.
3 days ago
-
Erected-0ne liked the chapter There is a Reason he wanted to avoid them in Truth of the Matter.
3 days ago
-
Erected-0ne liked the chapter He tries to leave but is taken to their camp in Truth of the Matter.
3 days ago
-
Erected-0ne liked the chapter They refuse but then things get wierd in Truth of the Matter.
3 days ago
-
Erected-0ne liked the chapter An unclaimed Demigod in Truth of the Matter.
3 days ago
-
Erected-0ne liked the chapter Mahogany Heights Apartment Complex in The Reality Editor.
1 week ago
-
Erected-0ne liked the chapter The Mole Man's Cock Plunges Into Sue Storm's Ass in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Erected-0ne liked the chapter Chapter 17: Impersonating a Bitch in Master PC: Overwriting Reality.
1 week ago
-
Erected-0ne liked the chapter Was it a dream? in Cuck to the future.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Erected-0ne has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Erected-0ne has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Erected-0ne has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Erected-0ne has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Erected-0ne has not earned any awards.