About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 day ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 15 – Brackets and Banter in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter Cocksucker in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 days ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter Return to Apollyon in Monster Isekai.
3 days ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
4 days ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter The Inferno 1 - The Costumes in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
4 days ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter Mad at dad in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
4 days ago
-
EmperorNerd liked the chapter Corporate Dominion – Chapter 42 – Up and Coming 9 – A Week Ticking By in Corporate Dominion.
5 days ago
No recent activity
EmperorNerd has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
EmperorNerd has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
EmperorNerd has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
EmperorNerd has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
EmperorNerd has not earned any awards.