About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Elainders liked the chapter Uber Stakeout in Contractually Obligated.
1 day ago
-
Elainders liked the chapter Priya's Presents in Contractually Obligated.
1 day ago
-
Elainders liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 51 in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
Elainders liked the chapter The shop floor in Contractually Obligated.
4 days ago
-
Elainders liked the chapter In For a Penny, In for a... in A Bet Leads To Domination In The Office.
4 days ago
-
Elainders liked the chapter A big hug with something extra in New Year's Extravaganza.
5 days ago
-
Elainders liked the chapter The Bacchus Ball in New Year's Extravaganza.
5 days ago
-
Elainders liked the chapter Time to get the show on the road in New Year's Extravaganza.
5 days ago
-
Elainders liked the chapter To nail her in New Year's Extravaganza.
5 days ago
-
Elainders liked the chapter Smoothing things out in New Year's Extravaganza.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Elainders has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Elainders has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Elainders has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Elainders has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Elainders has not earned any awards.