About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ENFLoyalist liked the chapter Until Sue Storm Passes Out in DOOMED.
3 hours ago
-
ENFLoyalist liked the chapter A Proposal in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
16 hours ago
-
ENFLoyalist liked the chapter Her car in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
2 days ago
-
ENFLoyalist liked the chapter Pretend to be Normal in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
ENFLoyalist liked the chapter Johnny Is Too Embarrassed To Do Anything in DOOMED.
4 days ago
-
ENFLoyalist liked the chapter Slight Problem in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
4 days ago
-
ENFLoyalist left a comment on the chapter Johnny Tries To Kiss Her Again - Suspecting An Imposter in DOOMED.
4 days ago
-
ENFLoyalist liked the chapter Johnny Tries To Kiss Her Again - Suspecting An Imposter in DOOMED.
4 days ago
-
ENFLoyalist liked the chapter Introduction in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
5 days ago
-
ENFLoyalist liked the chapter All of Them in DOOMED.
5 days ago
No recent activity
ENFLoyalist has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ENFLoyalist has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ENFLoyalist has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ENFLoyalist has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ENFLoyalist has not earned any awards.