About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Dumb_Puppy liked the chapter Joya's Home in Kink Development Kit.
1 year ago
-
Dumb_Puppy liked the chapter Sister App Levels up in Kink Development Kit.
1 year ago
-
Dumb_Puppy liked the chapter Scared Heart in Kink Development Kit.
1 year ago
-
Dumb_Puppy liked the chapter Leveling in Kink Development Kit.
1 year ago
-
Dumb_Puppy liked the chapter Cheering in Kink Development Kit.
1 year ago
-
Dumb_Puppy liked the chapter Joya the Journalist in Kink Development Kit.
1 year ago
-
Dumb_Puppy liked the chapter New way to have sex in Kink Development Kit.
1 year ago
-
Dumb_Puppy liked the chapter Second movie in Kink Development Kit.
1 year ago
-
Dumb_Puppy liked the chapter Clean up and Levels in Kink Development Kit.
1 year ago
-
Dumb_Puppy liked the chapter Fun in the tub in Kink Development Kit.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Dumb_Puppy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Dumb_Puppy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Dumb_Puppy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Dumb_Puppy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Dumb_Puppy has not earned any awards.