About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Drok liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Drok liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
3 days ago
-
Drok liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
3 days ago
-
Drok liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
Drok liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
6 days ago
-
Drok liked the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
6 days ago
-
Drok liked the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Drok liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 13 – Field Tests and Talks in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Drok liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 12 – Bird Chasing in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Drok liked the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Drok has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Drok has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Drok has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Drok has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Drok has not earned any awards.