About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- January 1, 1996
- Location
- U.S.
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games | Watch movies | Work with my hands | Hang out, eat, and drink with friends
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sci-Fi | Fantasy | Mystery | Thriller | Historical Non-Fiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
It excites and thrills me in a way that normal porn doesn't. I love being able to create my own universe, rules, and scenarios. It stimulates my creativity, and my naughty bits ;)
- In conclusion, I am
-
Just a quiet guy with some hidden kinks who likes to have fun
-
DoubleStuffOreo liked the chapter Feed her! in Blowjob Universe.
10 hours ago
-
DoubleStuffOreo liked the chapter Deep Dive in Campus Property.
2 weeks ago
-
DoubleStuffOreo liked the chapter paged in Campus Property.
2 weeks ago
-
DoubleStuffOreo liked the chapter Ass fucking interruption – (Hunter’s perspective)! in Blowjob Universe.
2 weeks ago
-
DoubleStuffOreo liked the chapter This is going to hurt, but it's going to feel great for me. in Blowjob Universe.
2 weeks ago
-
DoubleStuffOreo liked the chapter It makes David even harder (Switching back into 1st person) in Blowjob Universe.
2 weeks ago
-
DoubleStuffOreo liked the chapter Gobnait? Cute. Her new name will be Gobknobbler. Heh (3rd person) in Blowjob Universe.
2 weeks ago
-
DoubleStuffOreo liked the chapter How about a faces fuck - hurr hurr in Blowjob Universe.
2 weeks ago
-
DoubleStuffOreo liked the chapter Oh, you know, all over the place in Blowjob Universe.
2 weeks ago
-
DoubleStuffOreo liked the chapter Cum in her ass in Blowjob Universe.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
DoubleStuffOreo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DoubleStuffOreo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DoubleStuffOreo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DoubleStuffOreo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DoubleStuffOreo has not earned any awards.