About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Dooooo liked the chapter He goes balls deep in 48 Hours As A Girl.
8 months ago
-
Dooooo liked the chapter You heard two voices. in My Submissive Sister.
1 year ago
-
Dooooo liked the chapter Interrupted in Times are a changin.
1 year ago
-
Dooooo liked the chapter Sweatpants and panties in Bitch of a step sister.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Dooooo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Dooooo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Dooooo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Dooooo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Dooooo has not earned any awards.