About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Docthebro liked the chapter The Aftermath in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Docthebro liked the chapter Introduction in Lessons in Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
Docthebro liked the chapter Bookers Wrath (Part 2) in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
-
Docthebro liked the chapter Bookers Wrath (Part 1) in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
-
Docthebro liked the chapter Rude Awakening in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Docthebro liked the chapter Many Happy Returns in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Docthebro left a comment on the chapter Alison's' Council (""Date"" Pt 3) in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Docthebro liked the chapter Alison's' Council (""Date"" Pt 3) in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
-
Docthebro left a comment on the chapter Ji-Woo Date: Part 1 in Harem Hotel.
2 months ago
-
Docthebro liked the chapter Ji-Woo Date: Part 1 in Harem Hotel.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Docthebro has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Docthebro has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Docthebro has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Docthebro has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Docthebro has not earned any awards.