About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Addicted
-
DiscipleofBran liked the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
7 hours ago
-
DiscipleofBran liked the chapter Early Morning Fun in Magical Board Games.
7 hours ago
-
DiscipleofBran liked the chapter Break 3 Character Sheets in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
DiscipleofBran liked the chapter Evelyn's Wardrobe in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
DiscipleofBran liked the chapter Confessin' in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
DiscipleofBran liked the chapter Would you rather, eventually in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
DiscipleofBran liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 51 in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
DiscipleofBran liked the chapter Saturday Night in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
DiscipleofBran liked the chapter A question in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
DiscipleofBran liked the chapter Madlib in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
No recent activity
DiscipleofBran has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DiscipleofBran has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DiscipleofBran has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DiscipleofBran has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DiscipleofBran has not earned any awards.