About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- France
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Dexabyssin liked the chapter Evelyn's Wardrobe in Magical Board Games.
21 hours ago
-
Dexabyssin liked the chapter Clippy's plan revealed in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
Dexabyssin liked the chapter Introduction in I Can Summon Anime Girls.
2 days ago
-
Dexabyssin liked the chapter New staff in Genie's Torment.
2 days ago
-
Dexabyssin liked the chapter Of course in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
Dexabyssin liked the chapter You roll a 5 in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
Dexabyssin liked the chapter They learn the game is magic in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
Dexabyssin liked the chapter Witchy Woman in A Thousand More Wishes.
3 days ago
-
Dexabyssin liked the chapter Another Change in Love Potion Number Ten.
3 days ago
-
Dexabyssin liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 51 in Magical Board Games.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Dexabyssin has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Dexabyssin has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Dexabyssin has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Dexabyssin has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Dexabyssin has not earned any awards.