About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
DepravedController has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DepravedController has not published any stories.
-
Reality Book
by iReed
A book that has the power to change reality appears in the world. Which world? Whichever: this world or one from an existing fiction.
Mind Control English 23 Chapters Deep 659 Words/Chapter 6,444 Likes 1,483,755 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 3 years ago -
Would You Rather
by holahola202
An ancient power has been granted to a downtrodden lad. Now, if he asks anyone a question that starts with the phrase, "Would you rather, " that person will have to choose and the choice will be upon them. How will he use it?
Mind Control English 39 Chapters Deep 705 Words/Chapter 29,930 Likes 6,442,610 Views8 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago -
World Owner II
by BiBiComte
Congratulations, you have just been granted ownership of the entire world.
Mind Control English 21 Chapters Deep 654 Words/Chapter 1,906 Likes 452,828 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago
No contributed stories yet
DepravedController has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DepravedController has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DepravedController has not earned any awards.