About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DemitriCoal liked the chapter Soaked in Just This Once?.
1 day ago
-
DemitriCoal liked the chapter Breed my daughter in Temptation High.
1 day ago
-
DemitriCoal liked the chapter 59. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
1 day ago
-
DemitriCoal liked the chapter Yes in Your wife and your bully.
1 day ago
-
DemitriCoal liked the chapter Clearing the air in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
1 day ago
-
DemitriCoal liked the chapter Garz the goblin fucks Astrid in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
3 days ago
-
DemitriCoal liked the chapter 58. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
3 days ago
-
DemitriCoal liked the chapter Stolen at the Gym, 2 in Stolen at the Gym.
3 days ago
-
DemitriCoal liked the chapter The portfolio in Blackmail.
5 days ago
-
DemitriCoal liked the chapter Go for the breasts in Blackmail.
5 days ago
No recent activity
DemitriCoal has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DemitriCoal has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DemitriCoal has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DemitriCoal has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DemitriCoal has not earned any awards.