About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Deltamyst liked the chapter An Afternoon at the Museum in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Deltamyst liked the chapter A Wonder Yet to Come in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Deltamyst liked the chapter A Glimpse of Something Wondrous in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Deltamyst liked the chapter Prelude to Another Dream in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Deltamyst liked the chapter Dawn's Night (VI) in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Deltamyst liked the chapter The Only Job You Have Tonight in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Deltamyst liked the chapter Going Home in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Deltamyst liked the chapter Behind the Scenes in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Deltamyst liked the chapter Clippy's plan revealed in Magical Board Games.
5 days ago
-
Deltamyst liked the chapter Would you rather, eventually in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Deltamyst has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Deltamyst has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Deltamyst has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Deltamyst has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Deltamyst has not earned any awards.