About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Wee wee, pee pee, other childish names
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I like writing about things that i like
- In conclusion, I am
-
A terrible writer please don't read my garbage work
-
Davin received a new award: Scene Crafter.
1 week ago
-
Davin published the chapter Her mom is in a hostage situation in The Nude Note.
1 week ago
-
Davin published the chapter Sarah a 20yr old Ginger in The Nude Note.
1 week ago
-
Davin liked the chapter Sue tries to escape in Comic Book ENF.
1 week ago
-
Davin liked the chapter The Witch got Thick! in Comic Book ENF.
1 week ago
-
Davin posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in The Nude Note.
1 week ago
-
Davin published the chapter The courtyard of a NewYork College in The Nude Note.
2 weeks ago
-
Davin received a new award: First Story.
2 weeks ago
-
Davin published the story The Nude Note.
2 weeks ago
-
Davin liked the chapter She strips in Celebrity ENF.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Davin has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Davin has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Davin has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Davin has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Davin has not earned any awards.