About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Dasutone liked the chapter Serendipitous Timeskip in One wish.
3 days ago
-
-
Dasutone liked the chapter Dionysus makes a play in One wish.
3 days ago
-
Dasutone liked the chapter In the sky in One wish.
3 days ago
-
Dasutone liked the chapter Wet Dreams in One wish.
3 days ago
-
-
-
Dasutone liked the chapter Go to the library in One wish.
3 days ago
-
Dasutone liked the chapter Feisty sleepwalker in One wish.
3 days ago
-
Dasutone liked the chapter Ride 'em, cowboy! in One wish.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Dasutone has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Dasutone has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Dasutone has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Dasutone has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Dasutone has not earned any awards.