About me
- Gender
- Non-binary
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- NYC
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Go to the gym , travel ( i will be going to Ireland this year and Japan next year)
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Im currently reading several biographies from the likes of Mick Foley, Elvira Mistress of the dark,
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Slit
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Darkstar12c liked the chapter Amphitheater in Beast of Burden.
1 day ago
-
Darkstar12c posted a reply on the chapter The Carnival by D.C.Embers ( Halloween special) in The Rewrite.
2 days ago
-
Darkstar12c published the chapter The Carnival by D.C.Embers ( Halloween special) in The Rewrite.
2 days ago
-
Darkstar12c liked the chapter Arranging a date in Beast of Burden.
2 days ago
-
Darkstar12c published the chapter Interviews in Beast of Burden.
2 days ago
-
Darkstar12c liked the chapter Presenting pussies in Beast of Burden.
3 days ago
-
Darkstar12c liked the chapter [META][SPOILERS] Marcie and Gina Review in Beast of Burden.
4 days ago
-
Darkstar12c left a comment on the chapter Trevor confronts Maddie about her writing in Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.
4 days ago
-
Darkstar12c liked the chapter Trevor confronts Maddie about her writing in Marcie and Gina read CHYOA.
4 days ago
-
Darkstar12c published the chapter The Court in Beast of Burden.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Darkstar12c has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Darkstar12c has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Darkstar12c has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Darkstar12c has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Darkstar12c has not earned any awards.