About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
4 hours ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
1 day ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
2 days ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
4 days ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
5 days ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
6 days ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter Jake watches as you ruin Ava's asshole in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter Carlos comes home pissed in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter You meet Bonnie in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
Darkdestiny98 liked the chapter Ahsoka and Anakin arrive in Bleached Galaxy.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Darkdestiny98 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Darkdestiny98 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Darkdestiny98 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Darkdestiny98 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Darkdestiny98 has not earned any awards.