About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games, read, watch movies, play board games. Really a whole lot of things
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sci-Fi / Fantasy novels
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I have a very active imagination and it's fun to share
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DarkSoulDrinker liked the chapter Order Pizza and more sex in Perverting St Perpetua's.
3 days ago
-
DarkSoulDrinker left a comment on the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
6 days ago
-
DarkSoulDrinker left a comment on the chapter Interlude (Take this option if available) in Perverting St Perpetua's.
1 week ago
-
DarkSoulDrinker left a comment on the chapter Interlude (Take this option if available) in Perverting St Perpetua's.
1 week ago
-
DarkSoulDrinker liked the chapter The Trigger in Wife Opens Up After Hypnosis.
1 month ago
-
DarkSoulDrinker liked the chapter Yes in Perverting St Perpetua's.
1 month ago
-
DarkSoulDrinker left a comment on the chapter With Scarlett in Guess who’s coming for summer?.
1 month ago
-
DarkSoulDrinker left a comment on the chapter Science Ch 4 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
1 month ago
-
DarkSoulDrinker liked the chapter Feeling Freed in Wife Opens Up After Hypnosis.
1 month ago
-
DarkSoulDrinker liked the chapter “My turn” in The Blade That Binds.
1 month ago
No recent activity
DarkSoulDrinker has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DarkSoulDrinker has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DarkSoulDrinker has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DarkSoulDrinker has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DarkSoulDrinker has not earned any awards.