About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Daniel343 liked the chapter Fated Union in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
Daniel343 liked the chapter Three Words in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
Daniel343 liked the chapter Introducing the Harem in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
Daniel343 liked the chapter Fetching the Seer in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
Daniel343 liked the chapter No time for politics in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
Daniel343 left a comment on the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
4 days ago
-
Daniel343 liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
4 days ago
-
Daniel343 liked the chapter Season 3 Arc 8 Start – Carving up Land in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
Daniel343 liked the chapter Midseason QnA in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
Daniel343 liked the chapter Back in Black Finale – Race Against the Sun [Rave POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
No recent activity
Daniel343 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Daniel343 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Daniel343 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Daniel343 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Daniel343 has not earned any awards.