About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
DD_404 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DD_404 has not published any stories.
-
Magical Accidents With A Notebook
by Brickhouse
In a world that seemingly has no magic, a woman finds something she cannot believe. A book that can control the fabric of the universe, determining who can and can't wear clothes...
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 9 Chapters Deep 1,133 Words/Chapter 180 Likes 11,883 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 day ago -
CMNF Worlds
by darklyte31
In this world, women are to be naked by law, cultural norm, or happenstance! Whether it’s in the “real world” or a fictional country, the modern day or a dystopian future, or some other time/place entirely, no woman is safe in a place based on the principles of CMNF!
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 9 Chapters Deep 596 Words/Chapter 568 Likes 366,169 Views6 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago
No contributed stories yet
DD_404 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DD_404 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DD_404 has not earned any awards.