About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DD_404 left a comment on the chapter Explore the Limits of the Magic in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
16 hours ago
-
DD_404 left a comment on the chapter Educating the new partner in crime. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
16 hours ago
-
DD_404 liked the chapter She'll consider it in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
16 hours ago
-
DD_404 liked the chapter Educating the new partner in crime. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
16 hours ago
-
DD_404 liked the chapter Dina, 25F, a cosplayer with a unique hook! in I Don’t Need Clothes.
1 day ago
-
DD_404 published the chapter Quick thinking saved the day! in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
-
DD_404 published the chapter Her boss gets mad at her in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
-
DD_404 published the chapter Explore the Limits of the Magic in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
-
DD_404 liked the chapter Some experimentation first. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
2 days ago
-
DD_404 liked the chapter Further experimentation in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
2 days ago
No recent activity
DD_404 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DD_404 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DD_404 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DD_404 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DD_404 has not earned any awards.