About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DDDddd2232 liked the chapter Last Day Apart in Loving A Lesbian.
3 days ago
-
DDDddd2232 liked the chapter Liz's day out and a pet's nightmare in Loving A Lesbian.
3 days ago
-
DDDddd2232 liked the chapter Don't Fuck With What Belongs To Liz in Loving A Lesbian.
3 days ago
-
DDDddd2232 left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Bloomborn.
2 weeks ago
-
DDDddd2232 liked the chapter Introduction in Bloomborn.
2 weeks ago
-
DDDddd2232 liked the chapter Congratulations, you played yourself. in A world that needed both..
3 weeks ago
-
DDDddd2232 liked the chapter Making an example in A world that needed both..
3 weeks ago
-
DDDddd2232 liked the chapter Reputation is everything. in A world that needed both..
3 weeks ago
-
DDDddd2232 liked the chapter Work in A world that needed both..
3 weeks ago
-
DDDddd2232 liked the chapter Roxy loves the damn thing, of course we can keep it. in A world that needed both..
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
DDDddd2232 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DDDddd2232 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DDDddd2232 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DDDddd2232 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DDDddd2232 has not earned any awards.