About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Weak point
- I write erotica because
-
There's not enough cuntbusting otherwise
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cuntkick101 liked the chapter Inflict pain upon her until your arousal stirs fully on its own in Breaking the Amazon.
13 hours ago
-
Cuntkick101 liked the chapter Her pussy in Breaking the Amazon.
13 hours ago
-
Cuntkick101 liked the chapter The cudgel in Breaking the Amazon.
13 hours ago
-
Cuntkick101 left a comment on the chapter Cruel jewelry for delicate places in Breaking the Amazon.
13 hours ago
-
Cuntkick101 liked the chapter Cruel jewelry for delicate places in Breaking the Amazon.
13 hours ago
-
Cuntkick101 liked the chapter A taste of hot iron in Breaking the Amazon.
13 hours ago
-
Cuntkick101 liked the chapter Womanly pain: seize her pussy, paddle her tits in Breaking the Amazon.
13 hours ago
-
Cuntkick101 liked the chapter Satisfy your lust within the cleft of her bound breasts in Breaking the Amazon.
13 hours ago
-
Cuntkick101 liked the chapter Bind her breasts in Breaking the Amazon.
13 hours ago
-
Cuntkick101 liked the chapter Make her climax in spite of her rough treatment (break her spirit!) in Breaking the Amazon.
13 hours ago
No recent activity
Cuntkick101 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cuntkick101 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cuntkick101 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cuntkick101 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cuntkick101 has not earned any awards.