About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CrypticRandom liked the chapter Introduction in The First One.
2 weeks ago
-
CrypticRandom liked the chapter Introduction in What If I Give You My Wife?.
2 weeks ago
-
CrypticRandom liked the chapter Make Bonnie clean up. in Cruel and Unusual Punishment.
4 weeks ago
-
CrypticRandom liked the chapter Ariana Grande in Cruel and Unusual Punishment.
4 weeks ago
-
CrypticRandom liked the chapter Get back equal with her ass in Cruel and Unusual Punishment.
4 weeks ago
-
CrypticRandom liked the chapter Introduction in Blackmail from a Black Male.
2 months ago
-
CrypticRandom liked the chapter Introduction in The Gangbang of Anna Lee.
2 months ago
-
CrypticRandom liked the chapter Introduction in The Bad Wife.
2 months ago
-
CrypticRandom liked the chapter Introduction in The Truth About Your Wife.
2 months ago
-
CrypticRandom liked the chapter My Wife’s Nigger Daddy in My Queen of Spades Pulls a Train.
2 months ago
No recent activity
CrypticRandom has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CrypticRandom has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CrypticRandom has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CrypticRandom has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CrypticRandom has not earned any awards.