About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cross C left a comment on the chapter Krakoan Council Meeting in Mind Controlling Mutant.
2 days ago
-
Cross C published the chapter Krakoan Council Meeting in Mind Controlling Mutant.
2 weeks ago
-
Cross C published the chapter A Completely Different Day in the X-Harem [pt. V] in Mind Controlling Mutant.
2 weeks ago
-
Cross C published the chapter Wolverine: Balls-Out in Birnan Zana [pt. l] in Mind Controlling Mutant.
2 weeks ago
-
Cross C published the chapter Desire Gets Her Payment [pt. II] in Normality.
3 weeks ago
-
Cross C left a comment on the chapter Interlude: Tashigi vs Zoro in Normality.
3 weeks ago
-
Cross C published the chapter Desire Gets Her Payment [pt. I] in Normality.
3 weeks ago
-
Cross C published the chapter Interlude: Tashigi vs Zoro in Normality.
3 weeks ago
-
Cross C published the chapter Confrontation in the Square in Normality.
4 weeks ago
-
Cross C published the chapter Midnight Gets her Personal Lesson and More in Rings of Confirmation.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
Cross C has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cross C has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cross C has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cross C has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cross C has not earned any awards.