About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Read other erotica
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
It’s not like you can live out exhibitionist fantasies in real life lmao
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Croodle liked the chapter Quick thinking saved the day! in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter Her boss gets mad at her in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter Explore the Limits of the Magic in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter Research in Naked at College.
1 day ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter Make a name for herself in Naked at College.
1 day ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter Something dumb and reckless in Naked at College.
1 day ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter Educating the new partner in crime. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter She'll consider it in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter Something unexpected... in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
-
Croodle liked the chapter Further experimentation in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Croodle has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Croodle has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Croodle has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Croodle has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Croodle has not earned any awards.