About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Craven12 liked the chapter Temple run in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter Talent Scouting in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter Door to Door in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter Kingdom Expanded in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter Corporate Dominion – Chapter 42 – Up and Coming 9 – A Week Ticking By in Corporate Dominion.
5 days ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter Up and Coming 8 – A CEO’s Privilege [Erotic Content] in Corporate Dominion.
5 days ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 13 – Field Tests and Talks in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 12 – Bird Chasing in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 11 – Far Viewing [Romulus POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Craven12 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 10 – Comforting Lines in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
No recent activity
Craven12 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Craven12 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Craven12 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Craven12 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Craven12 has not earned any awards.