About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CptRogue liked the chapter Hunting Him in Everyone's Boyfriend.
8 hours ago
-
CptRogue liked the chapter Foreplay First in Chemical Control.
8 hours ago
-
CptRogue liked the chapter Fast Tracking the New Girl in The Romance Mechanic.
2 days ago
-
CptRogue liked the chapter Lorraine's New Perspective in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
3 days ago
-
CptRogue liked the chapter Renewing Old Acquaintances in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
3 days ago
-
CptRogue liked the chapter Such Lovely Tits in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
3 days ago
-
CptRogue liked the chapter Introduction in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
3 days ago
-
CptRogue liked the chapter A Sure Thing in Groundhog Lay.
5 days ago
-
CptRogue liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
6 days ago
-
CptRogue liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
6 days ago
No recent activity
CptRogue has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CptRogue has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CptRogue has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CptRogue has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CptRogue has not earned any awards.