About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cpt-Moogle liked the chapter Up on a hill or right off a city sidewalk, long as it's got room for you and me in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
Cpt-Moogle liked the chapter But we cannot be denied the fire inside in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
Cpt-Moogle liked the chapter Dreams die hard and we watch them erode in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
Cpt-Moogle liked the chapter Like wind on the plains, sand through the glass, waves rolling in with the tide in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
Cpt-Moogle liked the chapter No matter what you dream or feel or say, it ends in dust and disarray in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Cpt-Moogle liked the chapter And it comes to you how it all slips away, youth and beauty are gone one day in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Cpt-Moogle liked the chapter Riding high and lonesome through a starlit sky in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Cpt-Moogle liked the chapter You listen to him dress, and you listen to him leave like you knew he would in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Cpt-Moogle liked the chapter And they move apart and then move on in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Cpt-Moogle liked the chapter They hold one another just a little too long in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Cpt-Moogle has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cpt-Moogle has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cpt-Moogle has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cpt-Moogle has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cpt-Moogle has not earned any awards.