About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cock_Pilgrim liked the chapter sister-in-law in backyard sunbathing.
6 days ago
-
Cock_Pilgrim liked the chapter Jackie gets more sex [non-con](piss) in Just Another Day In Norfolk.
6 days ago
-
Cock_Pilgrim liked the chapter Fun at the concession stand in Just Another Day In Norfolk.
6 days ago
-
Cock_Pilgrim left a comment on the chapter Home after a long day [End of Day] in Just Another Day In Norfolk.
1 week ago
-
Cock_Pilgrim liked the chapter Home after a long day [End of Day] in Just Another Day In Norfolk.
1 week ago
-
Cock_Pilgrim liked the chapter Algebra Crush in Your Mom.
2 weeks ago
-
Cock_Pilgrim liked the chapter Boundaries in Your Mom.
2 weeks ago
-
Cock_Pilgrim liked the chapter Friends in Your Mom.
2 weeks ago
-
Cock_Pilgrim liked the chapter Introduction in Your Mom.
2 weeks ago
-
Cock_Pilgrim liked the chapter Measuring the Fun in Normality.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Cock_Pilgrim has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cock_Pilgrim has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cock_Pilgrim has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cock_Pilgrim has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cock_Pilgrim has not earned any awards.