About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Clownoftheking liked the chapter Introduction in Off Limits.
1 week ago
-
Clownoftheking liked the chapter Things Heat Up in Off Limits.
1 week ago
-
Clownoftheking liked the chapter Introduction in X-Men: Brides of Death.
1 year ago
-
Clownoftheking liked the chapter Along for the Ride in Mansplain.
1 year ago
-
Clownoftheking liked the chapter They decide to have some fun in At the Cabin.
2 years ago
-
Clownoftheking liked the chapter A CEO in Planetary Alignment Harem.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Clownoftheking has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Clownoftheking has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Clownoftheking has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Clownoftheking has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Clownoftheking has not earned any awards.