About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Other fanfiction written by people without much writing experience
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Tubesteak
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Muff
- I write erotica because
-
horny
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Clamdring has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Clamdring has not published any stories.
-
God's Apprentice
by HipsDontLie
A young man is gifted with the power of a god. What will he use it for?
Mind Control English 101 Chapters Deep 874 Words/Chapter 58,564 Likes 14,553,561 Views Customizable Game mode7 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,168 Likes 60,559,188 Views Customizable5 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Clamdring has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Clamdring has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Clamdring has not earned any awards.