About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ChoosyKong left a comment on the chapter Trust in Halcyon Days.
2 weeks ago
-
ChoosyKong liked the chapter Introduction in Bully to Lover.
1 month ago
-
ChoosyKong liked the chapter Introduction in Home Cumming.
1 month ago
-
ChoosyKong liked the chapter Obviously in Halcyon Days.
1 month ago
No recent activity
ChoosyKong has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ChoosyKong has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ChoosyKong has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ChoosyKong has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ChoosyKong has not earned any awards.