About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- fuckin hell tbh
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
eat hot chip and lie
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
hyperfixate on niche subjects
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
bimbo
-
ChainedDaisy liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
ChainedDaisy liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
ChainedDaisy liked the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
ChainedDaisy liked the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
ChainedDaisy liked the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
ChainedDaisy liked the chapter Diana’s progress and consulting with the girls. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
ChainedDaisy liked the chapter Practice, practice, work, work. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
ChainedDaisy liked the chapter About the show. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
ChainedDaisy liked the chapter Helping Diana. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
ChainedDaisy liked the chapter Intermission - Diana’s day shift. in The Spirit of Lust.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
ChainedDaisy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ChainedDaisy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ChainedDaisy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ChainedDaisy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ChainedDaisy has not earned any awards.