About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- USA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
fishing
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
Why the hell not
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Cgannman liked the chapter Two weeks, two females in The Gamer Hentai Dungeon.
4 days ago
-
Cgannman liked the chapter Oh Fuck Yes! in X-Change.
4 weeks ago
-
Cgannman liked the chapter You can't find the words to tell Megan the truth, so you show her. in X-Change University.
4 weeks ago
-
Cgannman liked the chapter You barely manage to avoid suspicion. in X-Change University.
4 weeks ago
-
Cgannman liked the chapter Introduction in Learning Together.
1 month ago
-
Cgannman liked the chapter Submit in Tales of Feminization.
1 month ago
-
Cgannman liked the chapter Mutter a meek yes in Tales of Feminization.
1 month ago
-
Cgannman liked the chapter May as well get it over with in Tales of Feminization.
1 month ago
-
Cgannman liked the chapter Strip and bind you in Tales of Feminization.
1 month ago
-
Cgannman liked the chapter Watching for a little longer can't hurt, right? in Tales of Feminization.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Cgannman has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Cgannman has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Cgannman has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Cgannman has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Cgannman has not earned any awards.