About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
CarcosanWatcher liked the chapter Transactions. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
2 seconds ago
-
CarcosanWatcher liked the chapter Happy or sad? in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
2 weeks ago
-
CarcosanWatcher liked the chapter Down on her knees in Kink Development Kit.
3 weeks ago
-
CarcosanWatcher liked the chapter Mint chocolate chip. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 weeks ago
-
CarcosanWatcher liked the chapter Footprints in the sand. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 weeks ago
-
CarcosanWatcher liked the chapter You bet! Time to get that black fuckcow moving! in Bleached.
3 weeks ago
-
CarcosanWatcher liked the chapter Yes she will! Because she loves serving her White Master! in Bleached.
3 weeks ago
-
CarcosanWatcher liked the chapter Pathfinder. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 weeks ago
-
CarcosanWatcher liked the chapter A dangerous and arousing game. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 weeks ago
-
CarcosanWatcher liked the chapter A friendly interrogation. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
CarcosanWatcher has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
CarcosanWatcher has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
CarcosanWatcher has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
CarcosanWatcher has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
CarcosanWatcher has not earned any awards.