About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Callisto published the chapter Beim Abendessen wird Anna erneut von Kwame gebumst in Ausreisserin in Not.
15 hours ago
-
Callisto published the chapter Das nächste Fotoshooting beginnt in Katrin.
1 day ago
-
Callisto published the chapter Katrin lernt ihren Auftraggeber Mustafa kennen in Katrin.
1 day ago
-
Callisto liked the chapter Die Modeschau in Gangbang Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Callisto published the chapter Am nächsten Morgen fährt Katrin früh ins Fotostudio in Katrin.
2 days ago
-
Callisto published the chapter Der Stiefvater nutzt die Gelegenheit, um Katrin zu bumsen in Katrin.
4 days ago
-
Callisto published the chapter Zu Hause wartet ihr Stiefvater bereits auf sie in Katrin.
4 days ago
-
Callisto published the chapter Sie steigen aus dem Bus aus in Katrin.
5 days ago
-
Callisto published the chapter Auf dem Heimweg wird Katrin von einem Unbekannten verfolgt in Katrin.
6 days ago
-
Callisto published the chapter Katrin verliert auch noch ihre anale Unschuld in Katrin.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Callisto has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Callisto has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Callisto has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Callisto has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Callisto has not earned any awards.