About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Bruhj liked the chapter The Practical Exam in The Sweetest Corruption.
6 days ago
-
Bruhj liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
Bruhj liked the chapter She doesn't really have a choice in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
Bruhj liked the chapter The Science of Friendship in The Sweetest Corruption.
2 weeks ago
-
Bruhj liked the chapter Sandy Dogan - Corruption Event 1 in My Idle Harem!.
2 weeks ago
-
Bruhj liked the chapter Twitching for content in My Idle Harem!.
4 weeks ago
-
Bruhj liked the chapter Yes, she does in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 month ago
-
Bruhj liked the chapter It is working in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 month ago
-
Bruhj liked the chapter Yes! He does! in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 month ago
-
Bruhj liked the chapter Protest in the streets! in Cult of the Illuminating One.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Bruhj has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bruhj has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bruhj has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bruhj has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bruhj has not earned any awards.