About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Brock99 liked the chapter Introduction in Drear Street.
3 months ago
-
Brock99 liked the chapter Introduction in Princess Meets the Real World.
3 months ago
-
Brock99 liked the chapter A taste of Kamasutra in Die Lehrerin.
4 months ago
-
Brock99 liked the chapter Ein Plan zum Machterhalt in Die Lehrerin.
4 months ago
-
Brock99 liked the chapter Tamara landet in ihrer eigenen Zelle in Die Lehrerin.
4 months ago
-
Brock99 liked the chapter Erste Risse in Frau Fischers Rüstung in Die Lehrerin.
6 months ago
-
Brock99 liked the chapter Aus der Sicht der Rektorin in Die Lehrerin.
1 year ago
-
Brock99 liked the chapter Die Gelüste einer korrupten Rektorin in Die Lehrerin.
1 year ago
-
Brock99 liked the chapter Die Einsichten der Rektorin in Die Lehrerin.
1 year ago
-
Brock99 liked the chapter Natürlich in Die Lehrerin.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Brock99 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Brock99 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Brock99 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Brock99 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Brock99 has not earned any awards.