About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- May 25, 2007
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Benny07 liked the chapter Das Hochzeitskleid in Amelie - sexuelle Freiheiten.
1 hour ago
-
Benny07 liked the chapter Hochzeits-, Geburtstags- und Umzugspläne in Amelie - sexuelle Freiheiten.
1 hour ago
-
Benny07 liked the chapter Der Antrag in Amelie - sexuelle Freiheiten.
1 hour ago
-
Benny07 liked the chapter Das 3er - Date in Amelie - sexuelle Freiheiten.
1 hour ago
-
Benny07 liked the chapter Jan und Amelie sind doch irgendwie ein Paar in Amelie - sexuelle Freiheiten.
1 hour ago
-
Benny07 liked the chapter Daniel fickt Amelie richtig durch in Amelie - sexuelle Freiheiten.
1 hour ago
-
Benny07 liked the chapter Ein erster heisser Fick in Amelie - sexuelle Freiheiten.
1 hour ago
-
Benny07 liked the chapter Mal wieder im Club in Amelie - sexuelle Freiheiten.
1 hour ago
-
Benny07 liked the chapter Weitere fickgeile Wochen in Amelie - sexuelle Freiheiten.
1 hour ago
-
Benny07 liked the chapter Vollgespermt mit Enrico allein in Amelie - sexuelle Freiheiten.
1 hour ago
No recent activity
Benny07 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Benny07 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Benny07 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Benny07 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Benny07 has not earned any awards.