About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Down Under (Your Mother)
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
write about food, if my stories are anything to go by...
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
happy songs that sound nice even with the words like dog bites cutting through my hands 'cause feeling is so rarely for me.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Princess Little Piddles
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pubic Guitar
- I write erotica because
-
what I have in mind for you is on a completely different level of fuckery
- In conclusion, I am
-
the Mayor of Sutton.
-
Ben Rosewood liked the chapter Wednesday arrives. in The Choices We Make.
4 hours ago
-
Ben Rosewood liked the chapter A normal, everyday, school day. in The Choices We Make.
4 hours ago
-
Ben Rosewood liked the chapter Clear boundaries. in The Choices We Make.
7 hours ago
-
Ben Rosewood liked the chapter What happens behind closed doors. in The Choices We Make.
7 hours ago
-
Ben Rosewood liked the chapter Carla's party to remember. in The Choices We Make.
7 hours ago
-
Ben Rosewood liked the chapter The fall out from last night. in The Choices We Make.
7 hours ago
-
Ben Rosewood liked the chapter Heading home. Separately or together? in The Choices We Make.
7 hours ago
-
Ben Rosewood liked the chapter Carparking. in The Choices We Make.
7 hours ago
-
Ben Rosewood liked the chapter Stick together. in The Choices We Make.
7 hours ago
-
Ben Rosewood liked the chapter A surprisingly nice gesture. in The Choices We Make.
7 hours ago
No recent activity
Ben Rosewood has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ben Rosewood has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ben Rosewood has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ben Rosewood has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ben Rosewood has not earned any awards.