About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Beatlegeuse liked the chapter Lessons in Lust, Part 3 in Lessons in Lust.
2 days ago
-
Beatlegeuse liked the chapter Tiffany's Discipline in Tiffany's Agenda.
4 days ago
-
Beatlegeuse liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
6 days ago
-
Beatlegeuse liked the chapter Lessons in Lust, Part 2 in Lessons in Lust.
1 week ago
-
Beatlegeuse liked the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 29 in The Foster Girl.
1 week ago
-
Beatlegeuse liked the chapter Tiffany's Deal in Tiffany's Agenda.
2 weeks ago
-
Beatlegeuse liked the chapter Introduction in Lessons in Lust.
3 weeks ago
-
Beatlegeuse liked the chapter Poster Girls, Part 5 in Poster Girls.
3 weeks ago
-
Beatlegeuse liked the chapter Cockwarmer in She Likes It Rough.
4 weeks ago
-
Beatlegeuse liked the chapter Tiffany's Intervention in Tiffany's Agenda.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
Beatlegeuse has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Beatlegeuse has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Beatlegeuse has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Beatlegeuse has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Beatlegeuse has not earned any awards.