About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Beartatoe liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 day ago
-
Beartatoe liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 day ago
-
Beartatoe liked the chapter You start working with CJ in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 day ago
-
Beartatoe liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
4 days ago
-
Beartatoe liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
4 days ago
-
Beartatoe liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
6 days ago
-
Beartatoe liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 week ago
-
Beartatoe liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
-
Beartatoe liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
Beartatoe liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Beartatoe has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Beartatoe has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Beartatoe has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Beartatoe has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Beartatoe has not earned any awards.