About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- June 12, 2000
- Location
- netherlands
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
BWC Bull Aiden published the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
18 hours ago
-
BWC Bull Aiden published the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 day ago
-
BWC Bull Aiden published the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
2 days ago
-
BWC Bull Aiden published the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
3 days ago
-
BWC Bull Aiden published the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
4 days ago
-
BWC Bull Aiden published the chapter Some unexpected guests arrive in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
5 days ago
-
BWC Bull Aiden posted a reply on the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
5 days ago
-
BWC Bull Aiden posted a reply on the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
5 days ago
-
BWC Bull Aiden published the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
6 days ago
-
BWC Bull Aiden published the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
No recent activity
BWC Bull Aiden has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
BWC Bull Aiden has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
BWC Bull Aiden has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
BWC Bull Aiden has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
BWC Bull Aiden has not earned any awards.