About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
prick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
front bum
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Aw93796 liked the chapter Let Sara drink it all in Changing the Rules.
3 days ago
-
Aw93796 liked the chapter Cocksucker in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
5 days ago
-
Aw93796 liked the chapter Mad at dad in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
Aw93796 liked the chapter A demonstration in Slut Girlfriend.
1 week ago
-
Aw93796 left a comment on the chapter Cock Cleaner Interview in H1W1.
3 weeks ago
-
Aw93796 liked the chapter Cock Cleaner Interview in H1W1.
3 weeks ago
-
Aw93796 liked the chapter You have to make it back home now too. in You Said "Anything".
4 weeks ago
-
-
Aw93796 liked the chapter The Final Test in H1W1.
1 month ago
-
Aw93796 liked the chapter Martha wins! in H1W1.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Aw93796 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Aw93796 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Aw93796 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Aw93796 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Aw93796 has not earned any awards.