About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Artie liked the chapter A group of RPG fans in Magical Board Games.
1 hour ago
-
Artie liked the chapter Rules in CHYOA Guide.
2 hours ago
-
Artie liked the chapter CHYOA Guide in CHYOA Guide.
2 hours ago
No recent activity
Artie has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Artie has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Artie has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Artie has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Artie has not earned any awards.