About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
shaft
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Arthor Thomarius published the chapter Operation African Honeypot (Mff) in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
4 hours ago
-
Arthor Thomarius liked the chapter The Science of Friendship in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 week ago
-
Arthor Thomarius posted a reply on the chapter Dragonball Universe in The Ripple Effect.
1 week ago
-
Arthor Thomarius posted a reply on the chapter Amalgamated Lexcorp Engineered Xenoform in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
Arthor Thomarius published the chapter Government Work (ENM, UNF, femdom) in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
Arthor Thomarius published the chapter An out of armor experience (Mff, UNM, ENFs) in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
Arthor Thomarius published the chapter Zone 11: Crossovers in Ultimate Fanfiction.
2 weeks ago
-
Arthor Thomarius posted a reply on the chapter Amalgamated Lexcorp Engineered Xenoform in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
Arthor Thomarius published the chapter Those Wacky Gotham Knights in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
Arthor Thomarius posted a reply on the chapter First Job; Final Test in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Arthor Thomarius has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Arthor Thomarius has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Arthor Thomarius has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Arthor Thomarius has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Arthor Thomarius has not earned any awards.