About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- September 13, 1998
- Location
- Brazil
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Arrowblack liked the chapter The Wanderer in Primrose Lane.
1 week ago
-
Arrowblack liked the chapter The Painful Reminder in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
Arrowblack liked the chapter Twitching for content in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
Arrowblack liked the chapter Stand By Me in Primrose Lane.
3 weeks ago
-
Arrowblack liked the chapter An Old Manila Folder in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
4 weeks ago
-
Arrowblack liked the chapter The Reunion in The Wolf in the Fold.
1 month ago
-
Arrowblack liked the chapter Yes, she does in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 month ago
-
Arrowblack liked the chapter Proving his Prowess in The Romance Mechanic.
1 month ago
-
Arrowblack liked the chapter Meet the Neighbours in The Romance Mechanic.
1 month ago
-
Arrowblack liked the chapter Chapter 28 - Alive in Ghost Wife.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Arrowblack has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Arrowblack has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Arrowblack has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Arrowblack has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Arrowblack has not earned any awards.