About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Areslove liked the chapter He tries and explains himself in Truth of the Matter.
2 days ago
-
Areslove liked the chapter There is a Reason he wanted to avoid them in Truth of the Matter.
2 days ago
-
Areslove liked the chapter He tries to leave but is taken to their camp in Truth of the Matter.
2 days ago
-
Areslove liked the chapter Of course in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Areslove liked the chapter Maisie in Controlling Maisie.
2 weeks ago
-
Areslove liked the chapter Mutter a cursed locking Rose body into a submissive pose in Harry Potter as A Girl.
3 weeks ago
-
Areslove liked the chapter A rule in Magical Board Games.
3 weeks ago
-
Areslove liked the chapter Introduction in Sister’s Revenge.
4 weeks ago
-
Areslove liked the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 28 in The Foster Girl.
1 month ago
-
Areslove liked the chapter The First Day (Annabeth) in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Areslove has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Areslove has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Areslove has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Areslove has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Areslove has not earned any awards.